DOOR TO DOOR SOLICITATION
You should know that
Gazifère does not solicit customers door-to-door. If a Gazifère representative has to visit your home to work on your appliances, you will be notified in advance.
If someone comes to your home and offers services on behalf of Gazifère,
- Ask to see their identification card issued by Gazifère. The card bears the Gazifère logo in colour, and the representative’s name and photograph.
- Think carefully before showing them your Gazifère bill. It includes personal information that could be used for fraudulent purposes.
- Write down the person’s name, telephone number and company name.
- Keep a copy of any document they present to you.
If you believe someone has misrepresented themselves as a Gazifère employee or representative, please call Gazifère’s Customer Service Department at 819-771-8321.
Know your rights:
Quebec’s consumer protection office oversees the enforcement of legislation under its jurisdiction, informs consumers collectively and individually, educates consumers and receives their complaints. It also promotes coordinated action by marketplace participants. Visit the Office de la protection du consommateur website: http://www.opc.gouv.qc.ca
Questions – answers :
A : No. Know that Gazifère, municipalities, and governmental agencies do not go door-to-door offering to replace natural gas furnaces.
A : According to the Energy Star organization, an Energy Star water heater lets you save an estimated $40  per year, or a saving of $2.50 per month.
A : All Gazifère installations are made in accordance with the Quebec Régie du Bâtiment standards. They are installed by professional and experienced technicians.
A : Gazifère has provided a natural gas appliance rental service for over 50 years. There are many advantages to renting your natural gas appliances from Gazifère:
- You don’t have to pay for the installation of the appliance;
- When you rent your appliance, everything is guaranteed. Maintenance and repair costs will be ensured by Gazifère (included in the monthly rate);
- Our technicians are at your service 24/7;
- Our installations are safe and are made in accordance with the Quebec Régie du Bâtiment standards.
A : Gazifère is available 24/7 to answer your questions. Call 819 771-8321, options 6 and 1.