CANADA POST SERVICE DISRUPTION
In the event of a Canada Post service disruption, the delivery of your Gazifère bill may be impacted. However, you are still responsible for keeping your account up to date.
There are a number of different options available to help you manage your account and avoid late bill payments:
TO AVOID LATE BILL PAYMENTS; SIGN UP FOR THE PRE-AUTHORIZED PAYMENT PLAN
When you sign up for our Pre-Authorized Payment Plan (PAPP), the full amount of your natural gas bill will be withdrawn each month from your bank account on the payment due date. Your payments will never be late! To sign up, click here.
TO CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE AND DUE DATE*:
- Call our automated phone service at any time. Have your 20 digit account number found at the top of your Gazifère bill on hand, call 819 771-8321 and choose option 3.
- Visit us in person at our office located at 706, boulevard Gréber, Monday through Friday between 8:30a.m. and 4:30p.m.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and address. We will respond with the requested information within 48 business hours.
- Contact Customer Service at 819 771-8321 (option 6) Monday through Friday between 8:30a.m. and 4:30p.m.
*If you are registered for Paperless Billing, you will continue to receive your invoice by e-mail. If you are registered for the Budget Billing Plan (BBP), the amount owing is the same as the previous month.
TO PAY YOUR BILL**
- Use the services offered by your bank (in person, online, or over the telephone).
- Pay by cheque, cash, or debit card at our office located at 706, boulevard Gréber, Monday through Friday between 8:30a.m. and 4:30p.m.
- Use our 24hr night drop box situated at 706, boulevard Gréber. Please include with your cheque your address, phone number, and your account number.
**If you are registered for the Pre-Authorized Payment Plan (PAPP), the full amount of your natural gas bill will be withdrawn automatically from your bank account as usual.
You will receive a paper copy of your invoice once the Canada Post service disruption has ended.
SIGN UP FOR PAPERLESS BILLING
It’s very convenient! View your bill as soon as it’s ready.
By registering for online billing, each month you will receive an email informing you that your bill is ready to be viewed in the Online Billing section. By choosing online billing, you will no longer face postal delays and will no longer need to worry about filing paper bills since an electronic version of your bill will automatically be archived and be easily accessible. To register for online billing now, please click here. Please ensure that you have your 20-digit account number on hand. You will find it at the top of your bill and on the payment slip. The 10 first digits represent your client number and the following 10 digits represent your account number.