1. The City of Gatineau provides a number of savings tips: water and electricity consumption, recycling and more.
2. Hydro Québec offers tips designed to help you develop energy-saving habits when using your appliances.
3. To learn more about energy efficiency, go to the Energy tab of the Natural Resources Canada website, which also provides details on financial assistance programs offered by the federal government.
4. This website provides information on the Government of Quebec’s energy efficiency programs, including the Éconologis program for low-income households.
5. Intended for housing cooperatives, this web site provides a great deal of useful information.
6. Water heaters, furnaces and other appliances with high energy-efficiency ratings are available. If you are planning to replace an appliance, contact one of our business partners to acquire a high-efficiency model that meets your needs.